- 4 Hour Introduction to Bartending Class
- Monday-Friday, 1 session, 9am-1pm,
- 1:30pm-5:30pm or 6pm-10pm
- Sat. or Sun. 8:30am-12:30pm or 1pm-5pm
Download our Enrollment
Throughout the years, many students from all over the world have attended International Bartending School and gone on to successful careers as professional bartenders. The certification received from our institute never expires and is recognized and accepted by every state in the USA, as well as, every country in the world!
- Serving PA - NJ - DE
- From New Jersey Call
- From Pennsylvania Call
- From Delaware Call
State Approved Class Schedules
- 40 Hour Bartending/Mixology Certification
- 2 Week Morning: Monday-Friday (9am-1pm)
- 2 Week Afternoon: Monday-Friday (1pm-5pm)
- 2 Week Evening: Monday-Friday (6pm-10pm)
- 1 Week Accelerated: Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)
- 2 Weekends: Sat. & Sun. for 2 consecutive weekends (8:30am-6:30pm)
- 20 Hour Bartending Essentials Certification
- 1 Week Morning: Monday-Friday (9am-1pm)
- 1 Week Afternoon: Monday-Friday (1pm-5pm)
- 1 Week Evening: Monday-Friday (6pm-10pm)
- 1 Weekend: Saturday and Sunday (8:30am-6:30pm)
*Flexible and adjustable schedules are available, and the sessions start weekly!
Upon successful completion of our bartending schools Mixology program, each graduate is awarded our State Board of Education approved Certificate in Professional Mixology, Beer, Wine and Bar Management. Any bartending school or program MUST be state approved for the diploma to have any value. Buyer beware, as they say. ALL on-line bartending programs are unlicensed and are not state approved as legitimate trade schools. Managers in charge of hiring bartenders know the difference and realize that on-line bar schools are a joke.